TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All selected volunteers will need to report in person on the 21st December 2018 at 6:00 PM at Bombay Exhibiton Centre, NESCO
- Reporting time for all selected volunteers on 22nd & 23rd December 2018 will be 7:30 AM.
- The duties can extend up till 10:00 PM on both the days. Lunch shall be provided by Comic Con India to all selected volunteers on all three days of the convention.
All selected volunteers shall receive a special participation certificate along with a special goodie bag from Comic Con India. Please read through these terms and if unsure, please contact us for further clarification.
- Applications will only be accepted through the registration form.
- Applicants should only apply if they can commit to both the days of the convention.
- No monetary compensation shall be provided to the volunteers.
- Applicants should be 18 years of age and above.
- No transportation shall be provided by Comic Con India to volunteers on any of the days.
- Please keep in mind; due to high volume of mails, we will take a minimum of 5-6 days to respond to the selected applicants.
The Volunteers need to complete the tasks to be eligible to be a volunteer for the shows.