TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All selected volunteers will need to report in person on the 10th November, 2017 at 6PM at Bombay Exhibition Center.
- Reporting time for all selected volunteers on 11th & 12th November, 2017 will be 7:30AM.
- The duties can extend up till 10PM On both days. Lunch shall be provided by Comic Con India to all selected volunteers on both the days of the convention.
- All selected volunteers shall receive a special participation certificate along with a special goodie bag from Comic Con India. Please read through these terms and if unsure, please contact us for further clarification.
- Please read through these Terms and if unsure, please contact us for further clarification. Drop Us A Mail At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will only be accepted through the registration form Applicants should only apply if they can commit to both days of the convention
- No monetary compensation shall be provided to the volunteers
- Applicants should be 18 years of age and above
- No transportation shall be provided by Comic Con India to volunteers on any of the days
- Please keep in mind due to high volume of mails, we will take a minimum of 5-6 days to respond to the selected applicants
The Volunteers need to complete the tasks to be eligible to be a volunteer for the shows.